to promote spiritual growth in the lives of women and participation in the growth of the Church.
To have a united, mature and active group of women in the Church
The following are the objective of the Ladies Fellowship:
- To encourage the Women to know the Lord personally through the Word and become committed in the growth of the Church.
- To cultivate the spirit of personal devotion, prayer , service and commitment to the Lord.
- To promote the spirit of Unity and Togetherness among the women.
- To promote Biblical Womanhood through learning together and group involvement in the service of the Church.
- To promote the identification of one's Spiritual Gifts and use of them for the building of the Church.
- To encourage women to participate in the Church activities.
To meet the needs of women Spiritually, Socially, Physically, emotionally, psychologically and intellectually through:
- The Word
- Social Outings and
- To meet the needs of women Spiritually, Socially, Physically, emotionally, psychologically and intellectually through: